> Company | 2 MIN <
> Have you Liked and Shared this post yet? <
Porsche AG first-quarter 2021 worldwide sales came back strong to kick off this year.
Deeply rooted in the global Porsche epicenter of Stuttgart-Zuffenhausen, Germany, Porsche AG just reported impressive double-digit growth across the entire globe.
Specifically, Porsche AG delivered 71,986 cars and SUVs worldwide. This is a bullish increase of just shy of 36 percent, as compared to the same first three months of 2020.
All Porsche Models Yielded Sizable Sales
As has historically been the case in recent times, Porsche SUV sales outpaced car sales. Porsche AG first-quarter 2021 worldwide sales break out as follows:
- Macan — Porsche’s compact but mighty SUV was the demand leader, commanding a whopping 22,458 deliveries
- Cayenne — the Stuttgart company’s beefier SUV enticed 19,533 buyers
- 911 — the company’s iconic flagship sports car is putting miles of smiles on the faces of 9,133 happy drivers
- Taycan — Porsche’s very first all-electric sports car in January, February and March 2021 jolted 9,072 customers into partaking of its super-high-torque motors
- 718 Boxster and 718 Cayman — 6,190 mid-engine roadster and coupé units drove out of showrooms round the world
- Panamera — Porsche’s four-door internal-combustion and hybrid automobile trim lines yielded first-quarter sales of 5,600 units
“We are extremely pleased that the community of Porsche Customers continues to grow all over the world.
Established models have supported this excellent result along with the latest additions to our product range, above all the new model variants of the all-electric Taycan.”
Double-Digit Sales Increases Across the Planet
The members of the Executive Board at Porsche have candidly expressed their pleasure at the worldwide sales increases. In fact, Porsche AG’s double-digit sales growth round the planet is indeed impressive, occurring in all of the following regions:
- Europe — +15.5 percent
- Germany — +14.3 percent
- America — +43.1% percent
- USA — +45.4 percent
- Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East — +45.8 percent
- China — +56.0 percent
“Thanks to the great appeal of our brand and a consistent sustainability strategy, we can look back on a very positive start to the year. Order bookings also continue to develop very well. We will fulfill the dreams of many more customers with our sports cars in the coming months.”